- Ovation Bistro and Bar—Enjoy delicious, home cooked barbecue and more in this family owned and operated restaurant.
42605 Highway 27 North, Davenport
- Sunday’s Grill—If you want the best fish and chips in town, look no further! Sunday’s Grill also features live entertainment on select days.
2414 Sand Mine Road, Davenport
- Cracker Barrel—When it comes to down home cooking and comfort food, Cracker Barrel takes the lead.
111 Dunson Lane, Davenport
- Kumo Japanese Restaurant—Features the best sushi at the best price.
207 Ambersweet Way, Davenport
- Davenport Ale House—American fare with a fun, lively atmosphere.
1260 Posner Blvd, Davenport
- Giovannis of Central Florida—The finest Italian foods are prepared fresh to order.
2140 South Chickasaw Trail, Orlando
- Bahama Breeze— Enjoy all of your favorites like seafood, chicken, and steak prepared with the flair of the islands.
8849 International Drive, Orlando
- Kres Chophouse— This modern, lively steakhouse is located in a historic building and offers happy hours and late night dining.
17 West Church Street, Orlando
- Havana’s Cuban Cuisine—Close to Downtown Disney, Havana’s Cuban Cuisine features authentic, homemade Cuban Cuisine.
8544 Palm Parkway, Orlando
- Seasons 52—Fine American food for diners looking for healthy options.
7700 Sand Lake Road, Orlando
- Café Tu Tu Tango—If you’re looking for a one of a kind, exotic dining experience at a reasonable price, Café Tu Tu Tango is the place to go.
8625 International Drive, Orlando